Looking for a career as a linen supplier? See our list of open positions and apply today.
Montana Linen Supply is seeking a Linen Delivery Driver.
The right candidate must be outgoing, organized, and energetic.
We take pride in providing quality products and services to our customers, and our drivers are required to interact with our customers daily. Our goal is to provide our deliveries with 100% accuracy and timeliness.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Pick up soiled linens and deliver clean linens.
- Ensure customer inventory levels are maintained.
- Look for opportunity to add new products, services, and
- Handle minor customer service concerns.
- Communicate daily with supervisor regarding customer interactions.
Motor Vehicle Report required upon offer of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Montana Linen Supply is currently hiring individuals to work on our production floor. We have just opened our brand new state of the art commercial laundry facility and are looking for positive enthusiastic team members to join our family business.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
No experience necessary. We will train you.
Job Type: Full-time
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING ASSISTANT
Montana Linen Supply is seeking an equipment maintenance position in our engineering department. The right candidate must have 1 year of mechanical experience. We take pride in providing quality products and services to our customers, and our equipment is an integral part of our success.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Firing up plant equipment daily before the production shift starts.
- Minor troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Equipment cleaning.
We have just opened our brand new state of the art commercial laundry facility and are looking for a positive enthusiastic team member with initiative to join our family business.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance,
as well as paid time off and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Montana Linen Supply is hiring a full-time janitor for our
40,000 sq. ft. commercial laundry facility.
We are looking for an exceptional janitor, who takes pride in their work. Are you a great organizer where everything has its place?
If so, we are looking for you.
- Sweeping and mopping of floor and staircases.
- Cleaning and dusting of walls, shelving, fixtures, and
- Cleaning of doors and windows.
- Trash removal.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms and lunchroom.
- Other duties as may be requested.
- Must be reliable, dependable, and flexible.
- Must be punctual, as daily attendance is critical to
ensuring facility is clean.
- Team player willing to make our facility look great.
- Effective communicator.
- Must be able to lift 35-50 pounds.
- Must be able to push/pull 35-50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand/walk for 6-8 hours per day.
- Must be able to bend, reach, twist, stoop, kneel, crouch,
and grasp with ease.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as paid time off and a 401(k) plan with a company match.